Pour toute question ou préoccupation, et pour une version française de cette politique de confidentialité, s’il vous plaît communiquer avec notre Privacy Department at email@example.com
Monday to Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m
Saturday and Sunday: 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m
Please note that the contact information above has been provided solely for the purpose of informational queries. Airporttaxiandlimo and, ATAL’s Employees and Affiliates will NEVER be providing any legal advice in relation to this Policy, and Related Services. Any answers given in response to informational queries by Us will NOT be and must NOT be considered to be legal advise. You must obtain independent legal advice or independent legal representation, if and when deemed necessary to do so, at your discretion.
S’il vous plaît noter que les informations de contact ci-dessus a été fourni uniquement à des fins de demandes d’information. Airporttaxiandlimo et, les employés de ATaL’s et Affiliés ne seront JAMAIS fournissent tout conseiller juridique dans le cadre du présent Accord, et Related Services. Toutes les réponses données en réponse à des requêtes d’information par nous ne seront pas et ne doivent pas être considérés comme des conseils juridiques. Vous devez obtenir un avis juridique indépendant ou une représentation juridique indépendante , si et lorsque cela est jugé nécessaire de le faire, à votre discrétion.
iOS is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
Android is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
(a) You agree to use the Airporttaxiandlimo website and Related Services of Airporttaxiandlimo as a Passenger or Rider on the terms and conditions set herein;
ARTICLE 1 (Definitions & Interpretation)
means any person, business, corporation, agent, contractor, sub-contractor, independent contractor, or any third parties with which Airporttaxiandlimo has a contractual relationship thereby not forming an employer-employee relationship to facilitate, promote, advertise, improve, amend, change, create, provide, enhance or reduce the qualities, features and uses of the Airporttaxiandlimo website and Related Services
shall mean all statutes, laws, by-laws, regulations, ordinances, orders, policies, guidelines and requirements of any Applicable Jurisdiction or Government Authorities having jurisdiction, and all amendments thereto, at any time and from time-to-time in force or coming into force at a future date, and shall include, without limitation, the following as currently in force and amended from time-to-time: (a) Anti-terrorism Act (S.C. 2001, c. 41);
(b) Canadian Human Rights Act (R.S.C., 1985, c. H-6);
(c) Controlled Drugs and Substances Act (S.C. 1996, c. 19);
(d) Copyright Act (R.S.C., 1985, c. C-42);
(e) Criminal Code of Canada (R.S.C., 1985, c. C-46);
(f) Ontario Taxation Act, 2007, S.O. 2007, c. 11, Sched. A;
hereinafter “Customer”, “the Customer”, “it”, “its” and other similar expressions means an account registered with Airporttaxiandlimo which is maintained and operated by a registered business or corporation which: (a) is legally allowed to conduct or operate a business of any type or kind within the Province of Ontario after satisfaction of all Applicable Laws;
(b) is registered as a Business Account with Airporttaxiandlimo ONLY for the purpose of conducting business transactions at a business capacity through the Airporttaxiandlimo website and Related Services;
(c) chooses and is responsible to pay for all transactions conducted by Business Passenger or Riders, its employees or persons authorized to conduct transactions through the Airporttaxiandlimo website and Related Services;
“Business Passenger or Rider”
shall mean all persons who, under and by virtue of a Business Account, are authorized to occupy the Limousines of the Drivers as a Passenger or Rider
means fully informed, voluntary consent and Free Consent after disclosure:
(a) in writing or electronically; or
(b) orally, provided that each person consenting receives a separate written communication recording their consent as soon as practicable
means a small piece of information that a website can store on Your web browser and later retrieve
“Court” or “Courts”
means any court or tribunal or any similar judicial or quasi-judicial body in the province of Ontario that has pecuniary and territorial jurisdiction to adjudicate upon issues relating to this Policy
“Damage” or “Damaged”
means being not in its original condition, normal and minimal wear and tear excepted, and shall include material and non-material defects
hereinafter “the Driver” means the registered owner-operator(s) of Licensed Limousines, including without limitations, individual(s) carrying out business as a Licensed Limousine Driver under their own name, under a registered business for the purpose of providing Licensed Limousine Services, under a business as agents, contractors, sub-contractors, independent contractors or affiliates, or employees of a Registered and Licensed Limousine Services company, and Licensed Limousine Drivers registered as independent contractors with Airporttaxiandlimo for the purpose of providing independent Licensed Limousine Services to the Riders of Airporttaxiandlimo website and Related Services
means a person who is directly employed by Us, is under Our complete control, especially in terms of their hours of work, and is considered to be an employee of Airporttaxiandlimo by virtue of all Applicable Laws or applicable common law principles
Exceptions: “Employees” shall not include Affiliates.
means Consent provided at free will without any duress or pressure including, without limitation, economic or physical duress, and without any actual or presumed undue influence or coercion of any type or kind
means any person, body, agency, office, department, regulatory body, government institution (including any Court, tribunal, board or an adjudicative institution), or any political subdivision (whether federal, provincial or municipal), which operates as a regulatory body by virtue of an authority by any level or branch of government, by virtue of an authority by any government official, or operates by an authority by any Applicable Laws for the purpose of exercising regulatory or administrative powers or functions pertaining to government
means an event that results or could have resulted in Loss of any type or kind
means having been authorized and permitted by all Applicable Laws, and having formal permission and authorization to operate, conduct or carry on a business, service or profession, including without limitation, to operate a Licensed Limousine as a Licensed Limousine Driver
means a vehicle or an automobile, including without limitation a luxury passenger vehicle with four or more doors, for hire, Licensed and authorised to operate as a Licensed Limousine within a Municipality, Region or Province and has been Licensed by Applicable Laws after satisfying the terms and conditions of all Applicable Laws as set out by any relevant Government Authority
Exception: Limousine does not include a van, bus, panel truck and a station wagon
means any person who is authorised and Licensed to operate or drive a Licensed Limousine for the purpose of providing Licensed Limousine Services within a Municipality, Region or Province and has been authorised to do so by Applicable Laws after satisfying and meeting the terms and conditions of all Applicable Laws
means using or driving a Licensed Limousine as a Licensed Limousine Driver for the purpose of passenger transportation
“Loss” (plural “Losses”)
means any and/or all of the following, without limitation, resulting from an intentional or unintentional act, negligence or omission, misfeasance, performance or non-performance:
(a) harm, injury, death, physical pain and emotional suffering which may have been suffered or may be sustained by an object, person, animal, bird, pet, business, corporation or any other entity with a legal identity, including without limitation, the legal owner(s), successor(s), and any other parties with minor interests or any other rights and interests in an Asset, business, animal, bird or pet;
(b) to cause, or being capable of causing risk of bodily harm or injury, serious bodily harm or injury or death to a person, animal, bird or pet or endangering the life, health or safety of any other person, object, animal, bird or pet;
(c) Damage to real or personal property or any Damage, Loss, harm, detriment, deterioration or impairment of the condition, workmanship, value, usefulness or functions of any assets, parts or improvements thereof;
(d) monetary compensation awarded to a person who is at a Loss or injury connected with or resulting from performance, non-performance, construction, meaning, scope, operation or effect of:
(i) this Policy, or the breach, termination or validity thereof; or
(ii) services or duties performed by someone or anything done in connection herewith
(e) Monetary compensation hereto shall include, without limitation,
(i) direct, indirect, punitive, special, exemplary, compensatory, consequential, incidental, liquidated, punitive damages or any other type of damages
(ii) any losses including, without limitation, Loss of business, Loss of revenues, Loss of profits, Loss resulting to any type of economic disadvantage, Loss of anticipated savings
(iii) any dues, actions or causes of actions
(iv) subrogated claims or any other type of claims
(v) demands for damages (including interest, legal costs, disbursements, attorney fees, Court costs and applicable taxes)
(vi) claims in the nature of damage to reputation or dignity, Loss of a legal right, Loss of revenue or lost revenues, lost income or lost profits (other than payments expressly required and properly due under this Policy), Loss of opportunities, any increased expense of, reduction in or Loss of equipment
(f) damages, disputes, controversies or claims of any other type or kind arising out of, related to or connected with construction, meaning, scope, operation or effect of this Policy, or the breach, termination or validity thereof, irrespective of whether such damages are based upon breach of warranty, tort (including negligence), strict liability, contract or breach of contract, breach of statutory duty, operation of law or otherwise
means any information, data (written, electronic or oral), identity or details that may be used or may be necessary to identify or contact a single person, any other information about an identifiable individual, including but not limited to:
(a) physical description;
(b) full legal name;
(c) address (residential or business);
(d) telephone number and other contact information in a business or non-business capacity;
(e) e-mail address;
(f) distance traveled, current or previous location, other address or location for pick- up and drop-off, precise location, all location data and location-based data;
(g) credit card information;
(h) internet cookies;
(i) signature (written or electronic);
(j) financial and billing information (such as credit card number/expiration date and credit history, bank account number and related information, amount paid or charged);
(k) demographic information (such as age, gender, education and occupation);
(l) copies of any municipal licenses or licenses provided or authorised by a city, municipality or region;
(m) Master Business License and other documents related to business registration;
(n) GST/HST Number where applicable;
(o) a photograph in print or electronic form;
(p) proof of identity or identification number (such as Social Insurance Number or Driver’s License);
(q) IP address;
(r) employment information; and
(s) credit rating
means all such current and future products and services that are currently in use by You or may be used by You in future which are provided directly by Airporttaxiandlimo and not by any third party, including without limitation, other mobile applications and websites, and any other products or services owned, operated or provided directly by Airporttaxiandlimo which may be related to, be used as an accessory to, or become part of the Airporttaxiandlimo website or any other Airporttaxiandlimo products and services
“Passenger or Rider” plural “Passengers or Riders”
hereinafter “Airporttaxiandlimo’s Passenger or Rider”, “the Passenger or Rider”, “Passengers or Riders”, “the Passengers or Riders” or “Airporttaxiandlimo’s Passenger or Rider” means any person who is registered with Airporttaxiandlimo for the purpose of availing the use of the Airporttaxiandlimo website and for the purpose of independently contracting a Licensed Limousine Driver by using the Airporttaxiandlimo website and Related Services as a facilitator and an intermediary to independently contract with a Licensed Limousine Driver
hereinafter “Us”, “We”, “the Company”, “Our” and other similar terms and expressions. “Airporttaxiandlimo” shall also include officers, directors, agents, current employees, and employees who shall be employed after You enter into this Policy.
EXCEPTION: “Airporttaxiandlimo” shall not include any Affiliates.
ARTICLE 2 (General Provisions)
(3) Words in singular mean and include the plural and vice versa.
(4) Words in the masculine mean and include the feminine and vice versa.
(5) Facsimile and electronic signatures are binding and are considered to be original signatures.
(6) Headings to Articles of this Policy and Sections of the Schedules attached herein are for the convenience of both parties only and are not to be considered when interpreting this Policy. The captions and headings contained herein are for convenience of reference only and are not intended to limit, enlarge or otherwise affect the interpretation of the articles, sections or parts hereof to which they apply.
(7) The words “including” or “includes”, when following any general term or statement, are not to be construed as limiting the general term or statement to the specific items or matters set forth or to similar items or matters, but rather as permitting the general term or statement to refer to all other items or matters that could reasonably fall within its broadest possible scope;
(8) Warranties of Airporttaxiandlimo not expressed herein shall not be implied.
ARTICLE 3 (Title)
For the definition of Personal Information and the type of Personal Information collected by Airporttaxiandlimo, please see Article 1 “Definitions” of this Policy.
ARTICLE 5 (Amendment or Modification)
(2) We may, at Our discretion and at any time without any advanced notice to You, amend, change or modify this Policy.
(4) If the Policy is modified, changed or amended, You will be notified by electronic mail or by any other means of communication preferred and provided by You during the registration process.
ARTICLE 6 (Severability)
(1) Each provision, section, sentence, clause, phrase, and word of this Policy is intended to be severable. If any provision, section, sentence, clause, phrase or word hereof is illegal or invalid for any reason whatsoever, such illegality or invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remainder of this Policy.
(2) If any of the terms or provisions, or any part(s) of the terms or provisions herein are held by a Government Authority, Applicable Law, Court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be prohibited, void, invalid, illegal or unenforceable, under applicable laws, then such terms, provisions or parts thereof shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary, or be amended to conform to applicable laws so as to be valid, or enforceable, and if such terms or provisions cannot be amended without materially altering the intention of such terms or provisions, then the terms or provisions hereof shall be replaced with a valid provision that best embodies the intent of the term, so that the terms shall remain in full force and effect.
ARTICLE 7 (Language)
(1) By virtue of applicable Language laws and rights, the You are hereby notified that You may contact Us to request a French version of the Policy.
(2) This Policy, all related documents, all correspondences, including notices shall be drafted in the English and a French version may be available upon request for all documents, correspondences and notices.
(3) To the extent permitted by law, in the event of a conflict between different translations of these terms, the English translation will prevail.
ARTICLE 8 (Purpose)
(1) Airporttaxiandlimo has a continued objective and commitment to protect Your Privacy. We attain these objectives by maintaining and developing an open policy by informing You about the purposes, practices and processes for the collection, disclosure and usage of Your Personal Information that may be provided through access to or use of Our websites, or Related Services or Personal Information that may otherwise be collected by Airporttaxiandlimo by any other way or process.
(3) Airporttaxiandlimo collects Your Personal Information for the purpose of serving Your needs related to Your use of the Airporttaxiandlimo website and Related Services, and Your contractual relationship with Airporttaxiandlimo and with the Driver.
ARTICLE 9 (Your Right to Deny)
Please be advised that it is Your right to deny providing Us with all or some of Your Personal Information. All Personal Information requested by Airporttaxiandlimo is necessary and an essential part of allowing You to use and access the services of the Airporttaxiandlimo website and Related Services. If You choose not to provide some or all of Your Personal Information, Airporttaxiandlimo and Related Services may limit Your ability to use certain essential features of the Airporttaxiandlimo website and Related Services.
ARTICLE 10 (Collection of Information)
(1) By entering into this Policy and by creating an online profile, You are authorising Airporttaxiandlimo and, Related Services to access, collect, use, store and process Personal Information about You, throughout the continued use of the Airporttaxiandlimo website and Related Services.
(2) Airporttaxiandlimo website and Related Services may use, collect, store and share Your Personal Information when You provide Your Personal Information through Your access and usage of the Airporttaxiandlimo website and Related Services, through Your interactions and communications with Airporttaxiandlimo.
ARTICLE 11 (Combined Information)
If applicable, when and where Personal Information is combined with non-Personal Information, the combined information shall be treated as Personal Information for as long as it remains combined.
ARTICLE 12 (Retention and Storage of Personal Information)
(3) Unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law, We shall retain all Your Personal Information for the period necessary and as long as necessary, decided by Us at Our own discretion, to fulfil:
(b) any other purposes for which it was collected, accessed, stored or shared;
(c) the purposes of complying with all Applicable Laws
(4) Airporttaxiandlimo and its employees will always comply with and respond to all requests regarding Your access to, correction, collection, removal or deletion of any or all of Your Personal Information.
ARTICLE 13 (Sharing Personal Information)
(1) Airporttaxiandlimo may share all collected Personal Information with any third parties, including without limitation, Airporttaxiandlimo employees, the Drivers and any third party Affiliates solely for the purpose of facilitating and improving the services provided by the Airporttaxiandlimo website and Related Services.
(2) Airporttaxiandlimo does not and will not sell Your Personal Information to any third party and neither to any of Our Affiliates.
(3) Airporttaxiandlimo will limit the collection and sharing of Your Personal Information to only those details of Your Personal Information that are necessary for the purposes identified for sharing and collecting Your Personal Information.
(4) Unless You Consent otherwise, Airporttaxiandlimo will only use Your Personal Information for the purposes for which it was collected or when it is required or permitted by law.
(5) Airporttaxiandlimo website and Related Services may facilitate or provide an option to allow You to share:
(a) the features of the Airporttaxiandlimo website and Related Services;
(b) any other information related to the Airporttaxiandlimo website and Related Services; or
(c) any information related to Your use or Your actions in the Airporttaxiandlimo website and Related Services via third party social media providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc. Any information You share through the social media providers referred to hereinbefore shall be shared optionally and solely at Your discretion. If You decide to share any information, including any Personal Information, it shall be Your duty to review the Privacy statements or Privacy policies of the third party social media providers.
ARTICLE 14 (Usage of Personal Information)
We may use Your Personal Information to:
(1) allow the Drivers to:
(a) provide services as an independent contractor;
(b) bill third parties and Riders
(2) allow You to independently contract Drivers for Limousine services, and allow You to use the Airporttaxiandlimo website and Related Services;
(3) allow Us to:
(a) facilitate any transactions and communications between the Drivers and Passengers;
(b) collect outstanding debts and charges related to the Airporttaxiandlimo website and Related Services;
(c) bill You or allow third parties to bill You or allow Us to allow third party service providers to facilitate financial transactions between the Drivers and Riders;
(d) credit any charges related to the Airporttaxiandlimo website and Related Services
(e) issue receipts
(f) develop and maintain Our relationship with You and communicate with You;
(g) provide You with interactive communication, timely, ongoing, personalised, and reliable services;
(h) do all the things necessary to administer the Airporttaxiandlimo website and Related Services;
(i) research, develop, manage, protect and improve the Airporttaxiandlimo website and Related Services;
(j) advertise Our products and services to You and to advise You about new products and services that may be of interest to You ONLY if You choose and Consent;
(k) communicate with You or when You consent to allow Our Affiliates or third party service providers to communicate with You;
(l) recommend third party products and services to You;
(m) allow Our Affiliates, business associates and third parties to bill You for using:
(i) any third party services; and
(ii) Our products and services
(n) use the Airporttaxiandlimo website and Related Services to collect any charges for any services provided by You as an independent contractor to the Riders;
(o) process and adjudicate all claims and complaints related to Airporttaxiandlimo website and Related Services;
(p) meet any regulatory requirements;
(q) respond to any inquiries made by You;
(r) assess and confirm Your eligibility to use the Airporttaxiandlimo website and Related Services;
(s) establish and verify Your identity;
ARTICLE 15 (Knowledge and Consent)
(1) Your continued use of Airporttaxiandlimo website and Related Services shall constitute Your Consent to allow Us to access, use, collect and share Your Personal Information for the purposes You provide Your Consent the first time You use the Airporttaxiandlimo website and Related Services, and for the purposes herein.
(2) Airporttaxiandlimo only collects Your Personal Information when it is voluntarily provided by You.
(3) Before any Personal Information is voluntarily provided, Airporttaxiandlimo website, and Related Services will seek Your Consent for the use or disclosure of Your Personal Information at the time it is collected by Us, by the Airporttaxiandlimo website, and by Related Services. The form of Consent may either be express or implied, and may vary depending upon Your reasonable expectations and the sensitivity of the Personal Information collected by Us or provided by You.
(4) Your Consent may also be sought after You have disclosed Your Personal Information to Us or after We have collected Your Personal Information, but before using, sharing or disclosing Your Personal Information.
(5) You may withdraw Your Consent at any time, subject to legal or contractual restrictions set out in this Policy and a reasonable notice of TEN (10) BUSINESS DAYS. If You wish to withdraw Your Consent at any time, please contact Our Department of Privacy (See Article 25 “Contact Us”). Airporttaxiandlimo, after acting upon Your notice for withdrawal of Consent, will inform You of the implications of withdrawing Consent within a reasonable time.
(6) As a condition of the supply of Airporttaxiandlimo website, and Related Services, We may require You to Consent to the collection, use or disclosure of some or all of Your Personal Information for explicitly specified and legitimate purposes. For example: Effective and complete use of the Airporttaxiandlimo website requires, Our Affiliates, business associates and third parties to access use and disclose Your Personal Information to facilitate collection of payments via electronic means. Where and when any Personal Information is collected, used or disclosed as a condition of the supply of Airporttaxiandlimo website, and Related Services, We will not use or disclose Your Personal Information beyond what is required to fulfil Our purpose.
ARTICLE 16 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
(1) Except with Your express written or electronic Consent, We will not sell, license, trade or rent Your Personal Information to or with others, Our Affiliates or third parties.
(2) Airporttaxiandlimo reserves the right to:
(b) disclose Personal Information to any third party to comply with all Applicable Laws and if a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena or Court order legally requires or authorises Us to do so.
(c) disclose and/or transfer Personal Information to a third party in the event of a proposed or actual purchase, sale (including a liquidation, realisation, foreclosure or repossession), lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, transfer, conveyance or financing of all or any portion of Airporttaxiandlimo or of any of the business or assets or shares of Airporttaxiandlimo or a division thereof in order for You to continue to receive the same products and services from the third party.
ARTICLE 17 (Use and Disclosure for Marketing Purposes)
(1) We regularly deal with certain Affiliates and other business associates for the purpose of marketing Airporttaxiandlimo website and Related Services. These Affiliates and business associates may change from time-to-time and We will be deemed to have authorisation to share Your Personal Information with such changing Affiliates and business associates for as long as You have opted in to receive marketing materials from Us.
(2) For direct marketing purposes, upon initial collection of Your Personal Information, You will be given the following options:
(a) to opt in and allow Us to use or disclose Your Personal Information to send marketing materials to You;
(b) to opt in and allow third parties, Our Affiliates and other business associates to use Your Personal Information to send marketing material to You about their products and services; and
(c) to opt out or not to allow Us to use or disclose Your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes
(3) If You choose to opt in to receiving marketing materials from Us, third parties, Our Affiliates and other business associates, We may also Use or disclose Your Personal Information to promote and market Airporttaxiandlimo website , Related Services, additional goods, products, services and special offers from Us, Our affiliates and/or Our business associates, including by means of direct marketing. We may also disclose Your name, email, phone number and mailing address to these affiliates and/or third party business associates so that they can send You promotional materials directly.
(4) If You choose not to allow Us to use or disclose Your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes, then We will not share, use or disclosed Your Personal Information with any Affiliates, business associates or third parties.
(5) If You decide to change Your preference for receive marketing materials from Us or from third parties, Our Affiliates and other business associates, You will be given an option on Our website, and Related Services to change Your marketing preferences. If no such options are available, then You may, at any time, use the contact information below to change Your marketing preferences. (See Article 25 “Contact Us”).
ARTICLE 18 (Links to Third Party Sites or Services)
(2) Airporttaxiandlimo shall not be responsible for any direct or indirect Loss or Damage in relation to, in connection with, or arising out of how such third parties collect, use or disclose Your Personal Information. Before providing any third party with Your Personal Information and before You proceed to use any third party websites and services, it is important for You to familiarise Yourself with their privacy policies.
(3) If Your transaction, communication or interaction with Airporttaxiandlimo website and Related Services is in any other capacity other than as a Passenger or Rider, then all Personal Information provided by You in any other capacity may be combined or associated with some or all of Your Personal Information provided as a Passenger or Rider.
ARTICLE 19 (Cookies and Other Electronic Technologies)
(1) When You visit Our website, a text file (commonly known as a “Cookie”) may be placed in the browser directory of the hard drive of Your electronic devices or Your computer. The Cookie cannot be read by any website other than the one that set up the Cookies. Some browsers can be set to reject all Cookies. If You choose to modify Your browser in this manner, some pages of Our website, Airporttaxiandlimo website and Related Services may not function properly.
(2) Airporttaxiandlimo website and Related Services use various electronic technologies which access, store and collect important information about Your smartphone, mobile phone or electronic device. The information We may collect about Your smartphone, mobile phone or electronic device includes, without limitation, model, version and name of operating system, identification number such as IMEI number and cellular network provider details.
ARTICLE 20 (Username and Password)
If and when You are required to create and register a username and/or password for the Airporttaxiandlimo website and Related Services, Airporttaxiandlimo will be storing and retaining that username and/or password only for the purpose of providing password or username recovery assistance if You ever loose the username and/or password. Airporttaxiandlimo makes every effort to keep Your username and/or password safe and secure.
ARTICLE 21 (Protection of Personal Information)
1) Airporttaxiandlimo website and Related Services collect all Personal Information with secure and encrypted software’s or electronic devices. But, if You share Your Personal Information via public internet, unencrypted software, unencrypted electronic devices, or via any other unencrypted or unsecured way, then such electronically transmitted Personal Information is considered to be unsecured. As a result, Airporttaxiandlimo does not make any guarantee for the security of the Personal Information transmitted in any aforementioned unencrypted or unsecured way.
(2) Although the Airporttaxiandlimo website and Related Services are designed to prevent loss, misuse, theft, alteration, unauthorised access, alteration or destruction of Your Personal Information, Airporttaxiandlimo does not make any representation or any guarantee, and all terms and conditions in this Policy should be interpreted to conclude that Airporttaxiandlimo does not make any guarantee and has not made any guarantee:
(a) that the Airporttaxiandlimo website and Related Services will be provided without interruption;
(b) that the Airporttaxiandlimo website and Related Services will be provided error-free;
(c) regarding and relating to the the quality, availability, sustainability, timeliness, and reliability and security of the Airporttaxiandlimo website and Related Services.
(d) regarding and relating to the reliability of Airporttaxiandlimo Passengers or Riders , Drivers, Business Accounts.
(e) regarding and relating to the reliability, quality, availability, sustainability, timeliness of services provided by Airporttaxiandlimo Affiliates and any third party.
ARTICLE 22 (Waiver and Indemnity)
(1) Airporttaxiandlimo shall not be liable for any Loss or Damage incurred by You in relation to, arising out of or in connection with:
(a) You sharing Your username, password and/or Personal Information with any third party;
(b) You sharing Your Personal Information from public internet, unencrypted devices or softwares, and unsecured devices or softwares;
(c) any hacking of, theft or lost electronic devices or non-electronic devices or data, unauthorised access of Your username, password and/or Personal Information;
(d) lost or misplaced username and/or password due to no fault of You or due to Your fault
(2) Airporttaxiandlimo makes reasonable efforts to ensure that all Personal Information collected from You, provided by You and stored by Us in electronic and hard copy form is secure and protected against theft, and unauthorised access. In order to protect Your Personal Information, although Airporttaxiandlimo employs certain security techniques to secure and protect information and data, Airporttaxiandlimo shall not be held liable for any Loss or Damage resulting from, arising out of, relating to or in connection with any unauthorised access, lost and stolen Personal Information.
ARTICLE 23 (Surveys)
ARTICLE 24 (Contact Us)
(1) Airporttaxiandlimo makes it easy for You to keep Your Personal Information accurate, complete, and up to date by providing Us with a written Notice at any time.
– E-Mail: info@Airporttaxiandlimo.ca